We have outfitted the house for a fun time! These items are provided as a courtesy only and may change from time to time. Please note this is a NON-smoking, pet-free home. See Accommodations page for bed sizes.
- Satellite TV, in four separate locations - living room, finished basement, Master Bedroom and Guest Room 3.
- Wi-fi internet
- Air conditioning.
- Bluetooth stereo.
- Cell service at the house works for Verizon subscribers. There is a land line for local calls, you may pre-purchase a calling card for long distance calls.
- Deck extending across the entire rear of the house, with eating area and patio umbrella for 6-8. A favorite spot for morning coffee or tea!
- New gas grill for 2017.
- Double boat house, one slip is available for your boat or rental boat and more boats or jet skis can be tied to the dock.
- Community boat ramp. There is also a public marina with boat rentals and ramp, ice cream, sundries, and sandwich options 1 mile from the house.
- Covered eating area with table and chairs on the dock.
- Outdoor fire pit with benches.
- Chaise lounges for soaking in the sun.
- Flat screen TV with Blu Ray player in main floor living room.
- Large 55" flat screen TV with Blu Ray player in finished basement.
- Separate Wii gaming area with flat screen. Bring your own games, we have some.
- Master and Guest Bedroom 3 each have separate TV's and satellite. DVD player in Master.
- Full size washer and dryer.
- Wood burning fireplace.
- Kitchen appliances: microwave, gas range, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, blender.
- Dining room with seating for 8-10, separate adjacent eat-in kitchen with additional seating for 6-8.
- Two large gathering spaces.
- Mini basketball hoop (indoors).
- Full sized basketball hoop with flat concrete play area (outside by the attached garage).
- Foosball table.
- Ping-pong table.
- Games, cards, poker chips.
- High chair, Graco Pack-N-Play.
- Parking for 4-6 cars.
Essentials you will need to pack: Life jackets, sheets, towels.
Groceries: In addition to the nearby marina, there is slightly larger convenience store 2-3 miles from the house with more selection for forgotten items or quick needs...or home baked pies, cakes and cookies! There is a large Food Lion in nearby South Hill, VA, and another in Littleton, NC. Both Food Lions are approximately 17 minutes from the house. A Dollar General is on Rte 903 between the exit from Rte 85 and the turn into the neighborhood, within 5 minutes from the house.